FOX GLACIER – QUEENSTOWN 332 KM – 5 HOURS
Queenstown attracts many tourists summer and winter. International destination number 1 for adventure sports and outdoor activities, it remains the preferred destination for skiers and snowboarders of the country. Located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and surrounded by majestic mountains, the Capital of the Southern Alps is a magnificent city offering a wide range of activities, rafting and jet-boating in steamboat cruises, vineyards, hiking and Nature safaris.
- Breakfast at your accommodation.
- Road to Queenstown via the Haast Pass and its countless waterfalls in the beech forests.
- You will walk along the lakes of Hawea and Wanaka, with a unique purity and clarity.
- An opportunity to visit the Arrowtown pioneer village on the road from the gold rush in the 1860s.
- Arrival in Queenstown in the afternoon.